Your donation supports the thousands of injured patients and orphaned birds we receive each year. The Raptor Trust is grateful to the many friends and neighbors who help us every day with their kindness and their support!
Tribute gifts are a way to remember, honor, and celebrate people and events that are important to you by giving back to others.
If you would like to make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one, please click here. Let us know in the note section who you would like to be notified of your gift!
The Legacy Society is made up of forward-thinking individuals who have included The Raptor Trust in their charitable planning to ensure that TRT will continue to fight for the survival of wild bird populations– far into the future.
Join The Raptor Trust Legacy Society here!
VISIT OUR GIFT SHOP
Our gift shop filled with fun trinkets, souvenirs, books and Raptor Trust t-shirts, mugs, stuffed animals and much, much more! After your tour, stop by the Gift Shop!
It takes a lot of supplies to keep the Trust running. Below is a list of items we need and use every day… some might surprise you! Click here for our wish list.
- Tissues (unscented without lotion)
- Paper towels (select-a-size)
- Towels (without frayed edges)
- Reams of standard 8 ½ x 11 copy paper (blue, white, and yellow)
- Corn meal
- Grapes & blueberries
- Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy Chow
- Small block suet
- Peanuts (unsalted without shells)
- Birdseed (any and all)
- Gallon jugs of distilled water
- Heating pads (not auto-off!)
- Plastic cat and dog food bowls
- Newspaper (no colored ads please)
- Gift Cards to supermarkets or pet stores
- Artificial Christmas trees (No lights, decorative spray, tinsel or decorations please)
Visit our Amazon Wish List for easy and direct donations, and don’t forget to choose The Raptor Trust for Amazon Smile! *Amazon Smile Foundation donates .05% of your eligible purchases to your favorite charity.