Welcome to the Raptor Trust
The Raptor Trust is one of the premier wild bird rehabilitation centers in the United States. Located in central New Jersey, the Trust includes a hospital with state-of-the-art medical facilities, quality exterior housing for several hundred birds, and an education building. A stalwart advocate for birds of prey for three decades, it is now recognized as a national leader in the fields of raptor conservation and avian rehabilitation.The Raptor Trust is open to the public seven days a week. Visitors are afforded a unique opportunity to view at close range the many hawks, eagles, falcons and owls that are permanent residents at the facility. There is no charge to visit, but a modest donation of $2.00 per person is encouraged. The Raptor Trust is a private, non-profit, tax-exempt corporation. We receive no government support and rely on private contributions for our day-to-day survival.
GUIDELINES FOR VISITORS
* Please stay on the paths and in the public areas.
* The rehabilitation areas are off limits to the public.
* Parents and group leaders: Please supervise your children and students.
* Children must remain with their parents/teachers at all times.
* Maintain a ratio of no more than five children to one adult at all times.
* No running, loud noises, kicking stones, etc. Please respect our birds.
Current Visiting hours are: 9am-4pm.
Current Bird Admitting hours are 9am-4pm.
2016 UPCOMING EVENTS!
Two Calling Birds & a Horned Owl in a Bare Tree
Saturday, December 10, 1:00 pm
Registration Required 908-647-1091
Ages 7 years – Adult $7.00 per person
Come celebrate the holiday season! Bring a donation from our online list & attend our “Sharing the World with Raptors” program. Meet two of our educational raptors, learn more about our mission and our ongoing work caring for the injured, orphaned and sick wild birds of NJ.
Please park in the visitor’s lot and join us at our Ed. Center.